Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Texture

For an assignment for my photography class we had to find texture. I we looking around my house and found a snowshoe that my great uncle had made my dad and took the picture of only to leather part of the shoe. I do not think that there is any secondary subjects in the picture.
Aperture:f 3.5
Shutter Speed:1/30
ISO:200
Focal Length:10.3

Next I found this piece of rope that we use as molding in the living room in my house. i cropped this picture so that the rope would be the only subject in my picture.
Aperture:f 2.8
Shutter Speed:1/30
ISO:200
Focal Length:4.6
This is the picture of the wall in my house. When my mom was painting our house she use a duster to paint the feathery designs on the wall. There is no secondary subjects.
Aperture:f 2.8
Shutter Speed:1/24
ISO:400
Focal Length:4.6mm

No comments:

Post a Comment