Thursday, November 1, 2012

Best of, well so far!

I picked this one for my best of because I love the detail you get from the pine comb. I also like how there are only several green pieces of grass with the pine comb. 
I picked this picture because it is something I love. I also like the fact that it goes from focused to unfocused. I also like how the lines lead you across the volleyball net.
I chose this one because I like how the leaf and the background are identical in color, but the leaf still pops out and is still the subject in the picture,.
I love the sly in this picture and how the sun is almost out of the picture, but still seen. I also like how the trees are colorless. 
I picked this one because of how simple it is. I also like the pattern you see in the picture. 

1 comment:

  1. No doubt...the leaf one is great. I think that one sell as a great card!

    ReplyDelete