Friday, November 9, 2012

Professional Photographers


The first photographer I picked was Kurt Ross. I picked him because of how unique his photos look to me. At first they look like they were painting that he painted witch I thought was interesting, and the fact that most of the pictures were taken out side drew me in even more. I can relate to his work because it is mostly outside, nature objects, and that it was I enjoy talking pictures of. I think it is an emotional connection because it is outside and he enjoys that and so do I .
Here are two examples of his work:
    
http://www.kurtross.com/set6.html

The next photographer is John MacLean. I like his pictures because they are more real, not as edited as my other photographer. The reason I picked him is because he has a large variety in his work, form nature to people, or from black and white to food. I can relate to the fact that he does nature and that subject matter, but I don't think I could take pictures of food or buildings. I think I again connect with an emotional because of the outdoors photos that he does. 
Two examples are:



1 comment: