Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Open Theme 3!

I love the color that is in this picture, all the rusty looking colors. I like how the ice is over the barrel. In the picture I made the colors pop more then when the picture was taken.
Aperture:f 2.8
Shutter Speed:1/30
ISO:160
Focal Length:4.6mm
I love all the texture you see in the picture, from the wood to the leaves and also he barb wire fence. There are also a on of lines and patterns in the photograph. I think it could possibly be better if I had gotten more of the fence post in the picture.
Aperture:f 2.8
Shutter Speed:1/30
ISO:303
Focal Length:5.9mm

In this photograph I really like how focused you are art the twig and frozen water drop, and the background is a blur. This way you aren't focused on the background it's just the subject you see.
Aperture:f 4.0
Shutter Speed:1/30
ISO:208
Focal Length:13.4mm

1 comment: