Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Best of November!

This is most definitely my favorite photo so far this year! I was just outside and took it, and with a little editing it turned out like this.  
This is one of my other favorites. I really like how it is abstract and at first you might not know what it is! I also love all the colors that are in it, and how they pop!
I picked this one for a reason I don't really know. I just like the picture itself. It is a close up to part of a snowshoe that my great uncle made my dad and it is hanging in our house!
I love the sunset so that is why I posted this picture! This was one of the last pictures I took before the sun was gone. I also love the reflections of the sun that are present in this photograph. 
This is my final "Best of November" I like the fact that the water drop and the end of the tree branch are the only two items that are in focus! 

2 comments:

  1. That first image-mannnn, I just love the color and texture in it and am glad the subject isn't obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first and second picture because of the different colors and the unique subject.

    ReplyDelete