Monday, November 26, 2012

CD Case

Front Cover
Inside Cover
Back Cover


In my photography class we pick a genre of music out of a bowl and had to make up a CD Case for the  style of music we had. I got disco which I was excited to have! It is a style of music with a ton of movement that goes along with it. I thought the best way to represent this type of music is the disco ball along with the bright lights that reflect off the disco ball. I was thankful that a couple people I know had the things I needed to take the pictures of. 

1 comment:

  1. I think the front cover could have had a different arrangement of the images-the overlap is off a bit-and the pink really strong. The center cover is really hard to read the text. The back is much easier to read the the photos are aligned better.

    ReplyDelete