Monday, October 1, 2012

The Fall Nature

I loved how the white was on the pine comb, and all the contrast of colors. I cropped the picture so you focused more on the pine comb then any other object in the picture. I think if there was a bunch of pine combs in the picture it might have been better.
Aperture:f 5.6
Focal Length:55 mm
ISO:1000
Shutter Speed:1/80
I picked this picture because of how the colors all flow well with each other. I like how the white on the tree is in focus and the green is't but you can still see the green in the picture and I think it brings contrast in the picture.
Aperture:f 5.6
Focal Length:51mm
ISO:500
Shutter Speed:1/80
The green with the white mushroom is a great contrast in colors and that is why I i chose this photo, I also like the fact that the mushroom is off to the right of the picture. I think maybe if there was another mushroom of a different color would make the picture amazing!
Aperture:f 5.6
Focal Length:51 mm
ISO:1600
Shutter Speed:1/80
This log with mold on it was one of my favorites. I like the gray in the picture and how there is a great green background to make the gray pop! Maybe if there was a big bug or some sort of animal on the log it would have been great.
Aperture:f 4.5
Focal Length:37 mm
ISO:500
Shutter Speed:1/60


1 comment:

  1. I think the strongest image is the pine cone and maybe a black and white version would work too?

    ReplyDelete