Monday, October 8, 2012

Arboretum

I picked this one with the dark tree and the bright yellow leaves around it because I thought it was a good contrast of colors. I like how bright the color yellow is in the picture. I think if the leaves maybe had some more reds and oranges in the picture it would have looked better.
Aperture:f 5.6
Shutter Speed:1/30
ISO:400
Focal Length:24.8mm
I chose this photo because I like how you look all the way down the trail and then the trail curves and it make you  think of what is down the trail. I wish the trail was longer.
Aperture:f 2.7
Shutter Speed:1/80
ISO:80
Focal Length:6.2mm
I again picked this picture because the stream goes out of the picture and it makes you sit there and think of where the stream may lead you. Maybe if there was brighter colors along the stream.
Aperture:f 2.7
Shutter Speed:1/40
ISO:200
Focal Length:6.2mm
This one I like because of the movement of the water and the colors of the leaves, and how the leaves aren't moving. 
Aperture:f 3.5
Shutter Speed:1/15
ISO:160
Focal Length:11.37
Look at all the different colors of yellow that are in just that one leaf. That's why I picked this one. It was just sitting on the bridge. I also liked the color of the bridge, it has some greens, blacks, and light browns in it.
Aperture:f 2.7
Shutter Speed:1/60
ISO:250
Focal Length:6.2mm

1 comment:

  1. I like the water shot and the "tunnel of yellow" (the path) shot, which really captures what the arb looked like that day.

    ReplyDelete