Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Patterns

I picked this one because I thought it was a great example of a pattern. I think one thing that could make it better is if there could be more color variety in the picture. I was just a picture of a folder.
Aperture:f 3.2
Shutter Speed:1/30
ISO:370
Focal Length:8.2mm
I like this picture in black and white rather then in color. This is a wall of my grandpas barn and I loved the pattern it has.
Aperture:f 4.5
Shutter Speed:1/40
ISO: 3200
Focal Length:32mm
This is another example of a pattern that I liked. I really liked the contrast of colors that are present in this photograph. I think if there was more to the pattern it would be more interesting. 
Aperture:f 5.0
Shutter Speed:1/60
Focal Length:120mm
ISO:200
I like this picture because it is a little plan but it is also interesting at the same time. Maybe if the color wasn't grey, i would be more interesting. 
Aperture:f 3.2
Focal Length:7.3mm
Shutter Speed:1/60
ISO:400

No comments:

Post a Comment