Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Mother!

For an assignment we had to a portrait of someone and it had to represent them, I picked my mother because she drinks coffee all the time! She didn't really like the fact that I was taking her picture, so they are all close ups of her hand with the cup.
I really do not have a background. I think I liked the fact that it is up close and nothing else matters. It captured my mothers personality because there isn't really a day she doesn't have a couple pots of coffee. I would maybe try to get more of my mom in it.
Aperture:f 3.2
Focal Length:8.2 mm
ISO:400
Shutter Speed:1/7

This photograph was taken at a different angle and a different side of the coffee and my mother. agin there isn't really a background, but you can see my mother behind the coffee cup. I really think the angle worked well in this photo. Again it really does represent her and her personality. 
Aperture:f 3.2
Focal Length:8.2 mm
ISO:400
Shutter Speed:1/7

No comments:

Post a Comment